Hot Fudge-Marshmallow Monkey Bread
I love all monkey bread recipes and this one takes the cake so to speak. lol
- 1 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- grands homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits(8 ct.)
- 10 oz
- grands homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits(5 ct.)
- 13 large
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- hershey's special dark baking cocoa
How to Make Hot Fudge-Marshmallow Monkey Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Grease 12 cup fluted tube cake pan with 1 Tablespoon butter. Cut all 13 biscuits into quarters; set aside.
In large microwaveable bowl, place marshmallows, 1/2 c. butter. hot fudge topping and vanilla. Microwave uncovered on High 1-2 minutes, stirring once,after 30 seconds, until melted. Using wire whisk, stir until smooth. In medium bowl. stir sugar and cocoa until blended.
- 2Carefully place 1/4 of the biscuit pieces into hot chocolate mixture, gently folding in to coat. Add another 1/4 of the biscuits, gently folding to coat. Using tongs, remove biscuits from chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off. Drop 1 biscuit piece at a time into sugar mixture; spoon sugar over biscuit to coat. Layer biscuits in cake pan. Repeat with remaining biscuits. Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over biscuits.
Bake 30-40 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Place heatproof serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan;immediatelyy scrape any remaining topping in pan onto bread. Pull apart warm bread to serve. I can never wait -I just dive in. Oh so good!!