"HALLOWEENIE MUMMYS".. (Crescent Mummy Dogs)
Nancy J. Patrykus
How cute, to lay these little bundles out on a tray...with a little ketchup (mummy blood)
for a dip!...LOL
A recipe was in our newspaper supplement this morning. In a Pillsbury ad. I tweaked it a little, and used 3 recipes together..and came up with these lil darlings.... Enjoy!
HAVE SAFE and HAPPY HALLOWEEN !
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3-4 slice
- american cheese ...cut in thin strips, no bigger than the width of the hotdog
- 1 pkg
- hotdogs (weeines)...all beef, turkey or veggie dogs
- vegetable cooking spray
- mustard . and ketsup....if desired
How to Make "HALLOWEENIE MUMMYS".. (Crescent Mummy Dogs)
- 3Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hotdog, and 1/4 slice of cheese to look like bandages, stretching dough to comletely cover hot dog.
About 1/2 inch from each hot dog end, separate bandages so hot dog shows through for the face.
On ungreased large cookie sheet, [place wrapped hot dogs...cheese side down, and spray dough, lightly with cooking spray.