Garlic & Cheese Monkey Bread
It's sort of Paula Dean-esque, but OMG it is so good.
Make it with Italian night or for a side with any meal.
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits, regular (not flakey)
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- dried italian herbs
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 tsp
- dried garlic (not salt)
How to Make Garlic & Cheese Monkey Bread
- 1Preheat oven according to package. Grease the bottom and sides of a springform pan.
- 2Mix together all dried ingredients. Melt 1/2 butter in a dish and then add 1/2 dry mix to butter.
- 3Open dough from one can and stack it up. Now cut the dough in half (I just do it while they are stacked up). Take each buscuit half and drop in butter mix being sure to get the dry mix on the buscuit as well.
- 4Once all halfs from 1st can has filled the bottom of the pan, pour the remaining butter mixture over them and top with 1/2 of parm. cheese.
- 5Melt the second half of butter and add the rest of the dry mix, then repeat the steps to create a second layer.
- 6Bake for about 25-30 or until edges are golden brown (like pictured).
- 7Turn out of pan right away and cover with remaining parm. cheese.