1-- oz. can(s)refrigerator biscuits
1/4 cmelted butter
10 Tbspraspberry preserves or strawerry preserves
·grape preserves is good also
How to Make FRUIT BISCUITS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate biscuits into 10 sections. Dip both sides of biscuits into melted butter and then into sugar and cinnamon.
- Using your thumb make a deep indentation in the center of each biscuit and fill with a teaspoon of fruit preserves.
- Arange biscuits on a lightly buttered baking sheet with sides barely touching.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.