- 1-- oz. can(s)
- refrigerator biscuits
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 10 Tbsp
- raspberry preserves or strawerry preserves
- grape preserves is good also
How to Make FRUIT BISCUITS
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Separate biscuits into 10 sections. Dip both sides of biscuits into melted butter and then into sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Using your thumb make a deep indentation in the center of each biscuit and fill with a teaspoon of fruit preserves.
- 4Arange biscuits on a lightly buttered baking sheet with sides barely touching.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.