Peggi Anne Tebben
How to Make FREEZER BISCUITS
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, sugar, & salt.
- 2Cut in shortening.
- 3Beat milk & egg together & add to mixture.
- 4Knead for a short time, just until dough form a good ball. Probably about 8 or 9 times. Not much!
- 5Roll out dough and cut biscuits.
- 6Freeze on a cookie sheet then remove and store in a
freezer bag. Keep frozen until needed.
- 7DO NOT THAW BEFORE BAKING.
- 8Remove required number of biscuits from freezer & bake in oven at 425° for about 20 minutes or until done.