Fiesta Bubble Bread
Picture and Photo are from The Kitchen Table on Facebook.
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mexican-blend cheese
- 1/4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz
- jar sliced jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1 tsp
- dried parsley or cilantro
- 2 - 12 oz
- tubes refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
How to Make Fiesta Bubble Bread
- 1In a large bowl, combine butter, cheeses, pepper slices and parsley; add biscuits and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased Bundt pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden. Invert onto a serving plate; serve warm.