Easy Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Loaf
- 4 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- sliced pepperoni
- 1 pkg
- brick mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- dried oregano and basil mixed
- 1 can(s)
- pizza sauce (8 oz)
How to Make Easy Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Loaf
- 1In a microwave safe bowl, melt your stick of butter. Add garlic powder and oregano/basil mix and set aside.
- 2Open all 4 cans of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half. Open your package of cheese and cut into 80 pieces. Place 1-2 slices of pepperoni on biscuit half and one piece of cheese. Wrap biscuit around pepperoni and cheese and pinch closed.
- 3Dip each biscuit into the melted butter mixture and place into an ungreased bunt pan. Continue this process till all your ingredients are used. If there is any extra butter left, just pour over the biscuits in the pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 4Allow to cool slightly, about 5-10 minutes. Place a large plate on top of pan and flip over onto plate. Warm your pizza sauce and place in a small bowl in the center of the ring. Serve and enjoy!