EASIEST 2-INGREDIENT BISCUITS
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2-1/2 c
- self rising flour
- 1-3/4 TO 2 c
- greek yogurt, plain, regular (not low fat)
- extra bench flour
How to Make EASIEST 2-INGREDIENT BISCUITS
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 9" round cake pan or 7 x 11" baking pan with vegetable spray, set aside.
- 2Prepare area for rolling out biscuits. Flour area lightly with self-rising flour. In medium mixing bowl quickly combine self-rising four and greek yogurt with a fork just till flour is incorporated. The dough should be stiff but a bit moist.
- 3Lightly flour dough, no kneading is required. Flour rolling pin and gently roll to about 1-1/2" depth. Flour 2" or 3" biscuit cutter and cut out biscuits. Place biscuits in pan with sides barely touching. If desired, lightly spray tops with vegetable spray.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes till golden on top. Remove from oven, immediately place biscuits in clean-kitchen-towel-lined basket, bringing ends of towel up and over the biscuits to keep warm while transporting to table. Serve hot with plenty of butter.