Doggie Biskit Treats
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1envelope dry yeast
1/2 cwater, warm
10 ozchicken or beef broth, warmed
3 1/2 call purpose flour
1 crye flour
1 cwhole wheat flour
2 cfinely crushed wheaties cereal
1/2 cdry milk powder
1 ccooked, finely chopped chicken livers
How to Make Doggie Biskit Treats
- Dissolve yeast in warmed water with sugar.Stir once or twice; let stand 5 minutes.
- Then add broth, mixing to combine.
- In another bowl combine the the all-purpose flour, rye and wheat flours. Mix to combine.
- Add the Wheaties,dry milk,salt, and chicken livers. Mix together, to throughly combine; adding only enough more flour to make soft that can be kneaded like bread-dough.
- Roll out 1/2" thick and cut into bone shaped biscuits, or cut with cookie cutters or various shapes.
- Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheets at 300 F degrees for 45-50 minutes, or until nicely dried.