How to Make Chili Cheese Biscuits
- 1Sift dry ingredients together.
- 2But in butter until fine particles are formed.
- 3Combine egg and milk, beat slighly, add to dry ingredients. Stir until dough clings together. Knead gently on lightly floured surface.
- 4Roll dough out to 12" in. square. Sprinkle with cheese and parsely.
- 5Roll up dough as for jelly roll. Cut into eight slices.
- 6Place biscuits 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in 450 degree oven 8-12 minutes or until golden. Remove biscuits from baking sheet and serve immediately.