- 1 pkg
- original sausage links (12 oz)
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
How to Make Cheesy Sausage Tidbits
- 1In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until brown. Drain sausage on paper towels. Cut each link into 4 equal pieces. Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2To prepare dough, combine cheese, flour, butter, paprika and salt; mix well. Wrap rounded teaspoon of dough around each piece of sausage, rolling dough in palms to form a ball.
- 3Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly browned. Serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers. Serve with mustard or Ranch dressing for dipping.
- 4Note: Cheesy Sausage Tidbits may be prepared ahead, covered and refrigerated overnight or frozen up to 1 month before baking. If frozen, they may be baked unthawed.