CHEESE-FILLED GARLIC ROLLS
Recipe & photo: tasteofhome.com
- 1 pkg
- (1 lb.) frozen bread dough, thawed
- cubes part-skim mozzarella cheese (3/4-in. ea.), about 10 oz.
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 tsp
- minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
How to Make CHEESE-FILLED GARLIC ROLLS
- 1Divide the dough into 24 portions. Shape each portion around a cheese cube to cover completely; pinch to seal. Place each roll in a greased muffin cup, seam side down. Cover with kitchen towels; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the butter, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Brush over rolls; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm.