★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cever ready blend
PREHEAT OVEN TO 425 DEGREES
How to Make Biscuits
- Measure "Ever Ready Blend" into a bowl
- Add milk and stir until a soft dough is formed
- Turn out onto lightly floured board and knead 30 seconds
- Pat or roll 1/2 inch thick and cut with floured 2 inch biscuit cutter ..OR anything that is 2 inches round....
- Bake on UNGREASED baking sheet in HOT oven (425 degrees) for 12 - 15 minutes
- Makes 10 to 12 biscuits
- BUTTERMILK BISCUITS : Use this recipe for Biscuits .adding 1/4 tsp baking soda to the 2 cups of Ever Ready Blend ....Substitute BUTTERMILK for the sweet milk....