★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- ever ready blend
- 1/2 c
PREHEAT OVEN TO 425 DEGREES
How to Make Biscuits
- 1Measure "Ever Ready Blend" into a bowl
- 2Add milk and stir until a soft dough is formed
- 3Turn out onto lightly floured board and knead 30 seconds
- 4Pat or roll 1/2 inch thick and cut with floured 2 inch biscuit cutter ..OR anything that is 2 inches round....
- 5Bake on UNGREASED baking sheet in HOT oven (425 degrees) for 12 - 15 minutes
- 6Makes 10 to 12 biscuits
- 7BUTTERMILK BISCUITS : Use this recipe for Biscuits .adding 1/4 tsp baking soda to the 2 cups of Ever Ready Blend ....Substitute BUTTERMILK for the sweet milk....