How to Make ANZAC Biscuits
- Preheat Oven to 160degCelsius. Line two Baking trays with Baking Paper. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Stir in the Oats, Coconut and Brown Sugar.
- Put the Butter, Golden Syrup and 2 tablespoons of water into small saucepan. Stir over a medium heat until melted. Stir in the Bi Carb of Soda.
- Pour the butter mixture into the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on trays about 5cm apart.
- Press with a fork to flatten slightly. Bake for 10 to 15mins or until brown.
- Set aside on trays for 5mins. Then transfer to wire trays to cool completely.
- If you want crunchier biscuits then add more golden syrup to the recipe.