This smell's really good taken from the container to warm up the very next day!
How to Make Zuchinni Quesadilla
- 1Grate one whole zuchinni (don't even think about peeling it.)
Throw away any seed's you may discover.
- 2Dice one whole bell pepper.
Dice half onion.
- 3Place all the vegetable mixture into a deep skillet with one Tablespoon of olive oil.
Saute this mixture until the onion's become transluscent.
By this time your bell pepper will be done.
You might need to take a quality taste test to make sure.
- 4With your griddle hot;
now place a wheat tortilla onto it.
Place a thin layer of cheese onto torlla. Now place vegetable mixture on top of your cheese.
Add a lot more cheese now.
Place another tortilla on top of cheese for your lid.
- 5Wait for a few minute's.
Talk with your friend's sing with your kid's.
Now check the under side of the tortilla, if it's becoming brown then flip it!
- 6Once the cheese has melted.
Cut into triangle's like your cutting a pizza!
- 7Serve this with salsa, sour cream, quacamole.