This smell's really good taken from the container to warm up the very next day!
1zuchinni grated (don't even think of peeling it.)
1bell pepper (what ever color you like) diced
·salt and pepper
·whole wheat tortillas
How to Make Zuchinni Quesadilla
- Grate one whole zuchinni (don't even think about peeling it.)
Throw away any seed's you may discover.
- Dice one whole bell pepper.
Dice half onion.
- Place all the vegetable mixture into a deep skillet with one Tablespoon of olive oil.
Saute this mixture until the onion's become transluscent.
By this time your bell pepper will be done.
You might need to take a quality taste test to make sure.
- With your griddle hot;
now place a wheat tortilla onto it.
Place a thin layer of cheese onto torlla. Now place vegetable mixture on top of your cheese.
Add a lot more cheese now.
Place another tortilla on top of cheese for your lid.
- Wait for a few minute's.
Talk with your friend's sing with your kid's.
Now check the under side of the tortilla, if it's becoming brown then flip it!
- Once the cheese has melted.
Cut into triangle's like your cutting a pizza!
- Serve this with salsa, sour cream, quacamole.