- 1 c
- salad dressing (ex: miracle whip)
- container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 pkg
- (1.8 oz) dry onion soup mix
- 1 - 1/2 c
- sheadded or finely diced zuchhini
- 1/2 pkg
- (10 oz) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained (i usually place the thawed spinach in a clean dish towel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible)
- (1 lb) loaf of round sourdough bread (or your favorite type of round bread)
- plate of your favorite vegetable spears (optional)
- diced, red onion
- diced, green olives
- diced black olives
- small jar pimentos (drained)
How to Make Zucchini-Spinach Dip
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry onion soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, or overnight.
- 2Remove top and interior of sourdough bread. Fill with dip mixture.
- 3Tear removed bread chunks into pieces for dipping.
- 4You can also add some of your favorite crackers or chips for dipping.