- 1/4 c
- 1 or 2 pinch
- sea salt to taste
- 2 large
- eggs,lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 c
- panko bread crumbs with parmesan cheese
- 2 or 3 small
- zucchini cut into slices 1/2 inch thick
- canola oil for frying
How to Make Zucchini Fries
- 1Pour oil in a Dutch oven to about 2 inches. Heat to 375^ over medium high heat.
- 2Combine Bisquick, and salt in a shallow plate. Put eggs and panko in separate shallow plates. Dip the zucchini pieces in the flour, shaking off excess. Dip into the egg and then dredge in the panko to coat.
- 3Fry the zucchini pieces in batches for about 1 minute or until golden brown, and drain on paper towels. Place on a baking sheet in a 200^ degree oven to keep warm while frying the remaining pieces..Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired...enjoy...