Zucchini Cheesy Bread (low/no carb)
Sarah Genevra Thorn
9 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 tspdried oregano
3 1/2 cmozzarella cheese, divided
1/2 cparmigiano-reggiano, grated
1/4 ccorn starch
1-2 pinchkosher salt
2-5 dash(es)black pepper
1-3 pinchcrushed red pepper flakes
·marinara sauce, for dipping
How to Make Zucchini Cheesy Bread (low/no carb)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees f.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 2.5 Cup of the Mozzarella, Parmesan, corn starch, and season with salt and pepper.
Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer "dough" to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust.
Bake until golden and dried out, about 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella & crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Bake until cheese is melted, approx. 5-10 minutes more.
- Slice & Serve with marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!