Zesty Ham Roll-Ups
This recipe is from Recipes from the Heart Cookbook from The Pampered Chef.
Prep time, does not include 1 hour refrigerator time. So, be aware.
- prep time, does not include 1 hour refrigerator time. so, be aware.
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- green onions, chopped
- (8 in.) flour tortillas
- 12-18 large
- spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 jar(s)
- (12 oz) whole roasted red bell peppers, drained and patted dry
- 3/4 lb
- thinly sliced deli ham
How to Make Zesty Ham Roll-Ups
- 1In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mustard. Add green onion; mix well. Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture, onto each tortilla, to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 2Cover each tortilla with 2-3 spinach leaves, pressing lightly, into cream cheese mixture, top with 1-2 bell peppers and 2 ham slices, keeping layers as flat as possible.
- 3Roll up tightly, in jelly-roll fashion; wrap each securely, in parchment paper or plastic wrap. Refrigerate, seam side down, at least 1 hour.
- 4Remove wrapping; discard. Cut each roll crosswise, into 1 inch slices. Serve on lettuce-lined platter, if desired. Makes about 48 appetizers.