- 1 jar(s)
- sweet or dill pickles,(cooked asparagus or carrots) wiped dry with paper towel
- 8 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 1 or 2 dash(es)
- hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 2 or 3 pkg
- smoked or honey ham thin sliced luncheon meat
How to Make Wrapped Appetizers
- 1Dry pickles and set aside.
Mix together cream cheese and pepper sauce until well blended.
Spread cheese mixture on meat carefully or coat pickle literally with the cheese- whichever is easiest for you.
- 2Wrap pickle in piece of meat to cover pickle completely.
Chill in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
Slice into wheels.. I like using the large sweet pickles - the choice is yours.
Cooked dried asparagus with or without red bell pepper, or whole cooked carrots may be used in place of the pickle if desired. All look pretty on a serving plate.