Wrap up Tater Tots Appetizers
Recipe works well with pork and chicken or precooked bacon slices. too.
- frozen tater tots, as many as you need
- boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch wide strips
- cheese pieces, bbq sauce, chili peppers,etc..
How to Make Wrap up Tater Tots Appetizers
- 1Bake tater tots according to package directions.
Cut sirloin into 1x 5-inch strips.
Note: you can omit the sirloin and use precooked bacon and proceed the same.
Place one baked tater tot on each uncooked sirloin strip and top with a piece of cheese or, bacon piece or slice of chili pepper or just BBQ sauce.
- 2Roll up and fasten with a tooth pick- season with any steak rub or seasoning.
Cook on direct heat of grill or broiler until meat is browned and cooked on all sides.
I cooked them on my George Formann..just check on them as they cook fast.. and turn them over in this too..as the bottom sometimes cooks darker.