Tomato Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Hope you enjoy it too!
Recipe idea from Betty Crocker.
- 8 oz
- soft goat cheese, logs cut into 1-inch slices
- 14 1/2 oz
- canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 c
- pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp
- fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Tomato Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- 1Layer cheese on a single layer in the bottom of a 9-inch glass pie pan.
- 2Top with remaining ingredients (except bread) and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until warm. Serve with bread, crackers or atop baked potatoes!