Teriyaki Cocktail Franks
Limited ingredients. Easy fix.
First to disappear at parties.
- 1 lb
- cocktail franks or wieners cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 jar(s)
- apricot preserves (10 ounces)
- 1/2 c
- barbecue sauce -- your favorite brand
- 2 Tbsp
- teriyaki sauce
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks, 15 ounces, drained
- 1 large
- green pepper, cut into 3/4 inch squares
How to Make Teriyaki Cocktail Franks
- 1In large saucepan over medium heat, combine preserves, barbecue sauce and teriyaki sauce. Stir in franks, pineapple chunks and green pepper. Heat through.
- 2Skewer on toothpicks. (1st pineapple, then frank and last, green pepper square).
- 3Transfer skewers to chafing dish. Keep warm over low heat.
- 4Serves: 6 to 8 as appetizers