Summer Veggie Pizza
1/2 mediumyellow squash cut in half length wise then thinly sliced
1/2 mediumzucchini cut into quarters length wise then thinly sliced
1/2 mediumonion thinly sliced
4 smallmushrooms sliced
3 Tbspsun dried tomatoes
2 Tbspcoconut oil
3/4 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 cbasil pesto
37" traditional pizza crusts
How to Make Summer Veggie Pizza
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- In a large pre-heated sauté pan, add coconut oil.
- Add onions and cook for 1 minute on medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, squash, zucchini, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until veggies start to soften and caramelize.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes to veggies and turn heat down while preparing pizza crusts.
- Place pizza crusts on a pizza pan and spread the basil pesto on each crust evenly.
- Top each pizza with the mozzarella cheese.
- Lower oven temperature to 425°F.
- Bake on cookie sheet or directly on middle rack for 7 to 10 minutes.