- fresh portabello mushrooms stems removed
- 1 c
- spinach fresh
- 1/2 c
- chopped sundried tomatoes in the oil
- 1 c
- prepared cous cous
- parmigiano-reggiano shaved
- 2 clove
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chopped parsley
How to Make Stuffed portabello mushrooms
- 1Line the mushrooms on a baking dish making sure stems are removed and cleaned.
- 2Chop the spinach,sundried tomatoes,parsley and garlic .Place in a bowl mix together with the prepared plain cous cous
- 3Take the mixture and stuff each mushroom till its a bit over filled but not falling out every where .
take the lemon cut in half and juice all mushrooms evenly . you may add pepper and salt if you want but in my opinion it doesnt need it. cover the mushroom with the shaved cheese.
place in a 400 degree oven with foil tenting the mushrooms for about ten to 15 minutes . Take out and enjoy .