Spinach, kale, artichoke and red pepper dip
Either way, this is a delicious and healthier version of dip.
2 cfresh spinach (stems removed)
2 ckales leaves (stems removed)
1 Tbspolive oil
2 smalljars, marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cjarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/4 cmozzarella cheese
4 Tbspcoconut milk (from a can)
1/2 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Spinach, kale, artichoke and red pepper dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On the stove, heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spinach and kale leaves, tossing constantly, until wilted. Remove from heat.
- Transfer spinach/onion mixture to a food processor, and add the remaining ingredients as well.
Pulse to roughly chop and blend the mixture.
(add more cheese and/or coconut milk for a creamier dip)
- Transfer to a baking dish. Top with a little more cheese, if desired.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Remove and let slightly cool, then serve with choice of cracker.