Spinach and Cream Cheese Filled Pastry
How to Make Spinach and Cream Cheese Filled Pastry
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Microwave Cream Cheese for about 30 sec until it is soft.
- Add egg to Cream Cheese and mix well.
- Fold in Spinach until well combined.
- Roll out dough till you have 4 - 4x4 squares. Add 1 to 2 Tbsp of mixture to center of one square. Fold over edges carefully to make a triangle. Pinch edges together . Repeat.
- Place in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is light golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes, then Enjoy!