★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- atrichokes, whole or chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- mild salsa
- 1 c
- mayonaise ( i like the one made with olive oil)
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 2-3 clove
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh celantro( if you like it)
- 1/2 c
- diced green olives
- bag of corn chips , celery sticks, pita wedges or whatever you like
How to Make Spicy artichoke dip
- 1Dice two or three cloves of garlic. Chop the artichokes into tiny pieces and add.
Chop the green olives and add to the bowl. Empty the jar of salsa in with this and stir. Add the mayo and the parmesan and stir in.
- 2Chop the cilantro very well and add to the rest . Stir all ingredients very well and empty in a pan sprayed with non stick spray.
- 3Bake in 350* oven aprox 30 min. You can reheat in mocrowave or oven when you get to the party! Serve with pita chips, sliced pita bread , any corn chip or whatever you like really. Frito makes a dipping chip that goes really good with this. Enjoy!