★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts--cooked and shredded
- 2 lb
- mozzarella cheese-shredded
- 2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 2 c
- 2 can(s)
- artichoke hearts--drained and chopped
- 1/2 c
- minced onion (spice section of store)
How to Make Slow Cooker Artichoke and Chicken Dip
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a slow cooker that has been sprayed with a non-stick vegetable spray. Cook on high for about 1 hour or on low for about 2 hours. Keep warm. Serve with corn chips and crackers.
- 2Note-can add a small amount of chicken stock from where you cooked the chicken if mixture seems too stiff.