RYE BREAD CROSTINI
- 6 slice
- german rye bread
- 2 large
- garlic cloves, halved
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 oz
- german soft, spreadable cheese
- 2 medium
- ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- basil leaves, sliced very thinly lengthwise
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make RYE BREAD CROSTINI
- 1Cut bread slices in half. Rub one side of each piece with the cut side of garlic. Brush with oil and place on a baking sheet; bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- 2Let bread cool slightly and spread toasted bread with cheese. Gently stir together tomato and basil; spoon on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.