Refrigerator Garlic Dill Pickles
- 3 - 4 medium
- 3 c
- cold water
- 6 Tbsp
- distilled white vinegar
- 3 Tbsp
- kosher salt
- 1 pkg
- fresh dill weed
- 4 - 8 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 20 + small
- whole black peppercorns (optional)
- 4 pt
- glass jars with lids
How to Make Refrigerator Garlic Dill Pickles
- 1Wash and dry jars and lids. Slice cucumbers into desired thickness for rounds, or slice each cucumber in half, then into quarters, lenghtwise for pickle slices.
- 2Combine the water, vinegar and salt, stirring until salt dissolves.
- 3Place a couple of sprigs of dill, garlic clove(s) and peppercorns in the bottom of each jar and pack the cucumbers tightly into each jar until they reach the top. Top with another sprig of dill and fill with water mixture.
- 4Screw tops on tightly and refrigerate immediately. Keep refrigerated for two days before eating. Waiting is the really difficult part!!