- 1/2 c
- mild, soft goat cheese (chevre, for example)
- 3 Tbsp
- heavy cream
- salt, taste (i used french gray salt)
- white pepper, to taste
- 12 large
- radishes, with tops
- 24 small
- *fresh* chervil sprigs
How to Make Radishes with Goat Cheese & Fresh Chervil
- 1In a prep bowl stir together the softened cheese, heavy cream, salt and white pepper.
- 2Scrub the radishes well to remove any dirt. Do not remove the tops. Slice the radishes in half lengthwise.
- 3Transfer the goat cheese mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4" tip or a heavy duty plastic bag with a small snip on one bottom corner.
- 4Bring the goat cheese mixture to room temperature before piping. Pipe the goat cheese onto each radish half.
- 5Place the radish halves on a decorative platter. Garnish each radish with a small sprig of fresh chervil.