1/2 cmild, soft goat cheese (chevre, for example)
3 Tbspheavy cream
·salt, taste (i used french gray salt)
·white pepper, to taste
12 largeradishes, with tops
24 small*fresh* chervil sprigs
How to Make Radishes with Goat Cheese & Fresh Chervil
- In a prep bowl stir together the softened cheese, heavy cream, salt and white pepper.
- Scrub the radishes well to remove any dirt. Do not remove the tops. Slice the radishes in half lengthwise.
- Transfer the goat cheese mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4" tip or a heavy duty plastic bag with a small snip on one bottom corner.
- Bring the goat cheese mixture to room temperature before piping. Pipe the goat cheese onto each radish half.
- Place the radish halves on a decorative platter. Garnish each radish with a small sprig of fresh chervil.