Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- 2 medium
- zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 3 c
- kellogg's® product 19® cereal
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano leaves or dried italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt
- egg whites or 1/2 cup refrigerated egg substitute
- 1 tsp
How to Make Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- 1Trim ends of zucchini. Horizontally cut each zucchini in half. Lengthwise cut each half into sixths. In medium bowl combine cereal, Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic salt.
- 2In shallow dish lightly beat together egg whites and water. Place about 1/3 of the cereal mixture on plate or sheet of wax paper. One at a time, dip zucchini sticks in egg whites, roll in cereal, firmly pressing cereal mixture onto zucchini.
- 3Place sticks on baking sheet coated with cooking spray in a single layer. Add more cereal to plate as needed. This keeps cereal dry so it sticks to zucchini sticks. Bake at 425° F for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned. Serve warm.