How to Make parmesan zucchini crisps
- 1rinse zucchini . slice them with a mandolin , thin slices .
- 2sprinkle salt and garlic powder on zucchini .
- 3coat zucchini slices with flour . then add in egg .
- 4in a plate put panko bread crumbs and add parmesan grated cheese . coat zucchini in bread crumbs mixture .
- 5in a large frying pan, add 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil .
- 6get oil to be hot ,on med heat. add zucchini and fry them until brownish and crunchy .
- 7drain zucchini on paper towel . enjoy them while hot or even cold , with or without marinara dipping sauce . delicious either way !