Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Sticks with Marinara Sauce
Connie "Kiyu" Guerrero
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Sticks with Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmigiano reggiano and oregano in a bowl.
- Season the zucchini sticks with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, Dip the zucchini in the egg.
- Use zip-lock bag for panko, then dredge in zucchini sticks in crumb mixture.
- Place the zucchini on a baking sheet in a single layer with the skin side down.
- Bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.