Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Sticks with Marinara Sauce
Connie "Kiyu" Guerrero
How to Make Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Sticks with Marinara Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Mix the bread crumbs, parmigiano reggiano and oregano in a bowl.
- 3Season the zucchini sticks with salt and pepper.
- 4In a shallow bowl, Dip the zucchini in the egg.
- 5Use zip-lock bag for panko, then dredge in zucchini sticks in crumb mixture.
- 6Place the zucchini on a baking sheet in a single layer with the skin side down.
- 7Bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.