Oven-fried Zucchini Sticks
How to Make Oven-fried Zucchini Sticks
- Spray cookie sheet with oil.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Put 1/2 cup bread crumbs, garlic powder, and cheese in a plastic food storage bag and shake well to combine.
- Cut each zucchini lengthwise, cut each piece in half horizontally.
- Beat egg and milk in shallow bowl. Dip each zucchini stick and drop it into the bag of bread crumbs. Shake until well coated. Place onto cookie sheet. Repeat for each zucchini stick.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing or warm spaghetti sauce.