On The Grill - Open Face Feta Grilled Cheese!
This is easy... but you must work fast! (I sometimes have a helper).
This is a nice appetizer or a side to the main event.
- french bread loaf (cut about 1/2 to 1 -inch on angle)
- 1 lb
- mozzarella cheese (shredded or sliced thin)
- 1 pkg
- feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 bunch
- fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 pt
- grape tomatoes - cut in half (can use small sliced tomatoes)
- 1 - 2 dash(es)
- each: salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 stick
How to Make On The Grill - Open Face Feta Grilled Cheese!
- 1Light your grill.
- 2Prepare all ingredients that need prep.
- 3Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place on low heat area of grill. When toasted, turn each one over. Now quickly assemble. Sprinkle with mazzarella or place slices on top of each toast. Add some parsley and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add a small drizzle of balsomic vinegar. Put some crumbled feta cheese on each one.
- 4Place a sheet of aluminum foil or an aluminum pan over them to create more heat on top.
- 5Serve as open face sandwiches!