Norma's Just A Pinch of This & That Chunky Salsa/Bruschetta
4yellow tomatoes, diced
3red tomatoes, diced
1 mediumcucumber, diced
1 smallonion, diced
3 smallgreen peppers, diced
2celery stalks, diced
·a sprinkle of celery ceeds
·salt & pepper to taste
·a splash of extra virgin olive oil
·*enough of bistro blend basil garlic parmesan olive oil, enough to coat all veg's
·*or your own blend of olive oil
How to Make Norma's Just A Pinch of This & That Chunky Salsa/Bruschetta
- Clean and rince all the tomatoes, green peppers, celery, cucumber and onion. Place on cutting board and dice all into small pieces.
- Place in a large bowl and mix well. Sprinkle with celery seeds and add salt & pepper to taste.
- If you can't find olive oil with garlic, parmesan and basil you can pour enough extra virgin olive oil over mixture to coat it well. You can add your own minched garlic, parmesan and basil as desired.Stir to make sure all is coated and mix well.
- Cover bowl and chill in refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve on sliced French Baguette bread,sliced Italian bread or as a salad on salad greens of your choice. You can also add some diced hard cheese of your choice if your making a salad.
- *Spread your breads with garlic butter. Place bread under broiler to toast. Remove from broiler and top with veg's. Add some Mozarella cheese and return to broiler until cheese melts.Remove from broiler and serve hot.