2 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
2 pkgcream cheese (8 oz. ea. at room temperature)
3 pkg8-14 oz. button mushrooms (use your favorite or try a combo)
2 mediumsweet onions
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 clovegarlic, chopped
2 Tbspbutter (no margerine)
2 Tbspolive oil
·parmesan cheese, generous amount
·mozzarella cheese, generous amount
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mushroom Lovers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet(s) with light coating of cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, saute Mushrooms, Onions, Worcestershire Sauce, and Garlic in Butter and Olive Oil. Cook just until onions begin to soften, about 8-10 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Remove Mushroom mixture from heat and allow to cool.
- Roll out Crescent dough, flat, onto one large or two small cookie sheets.
- Spread cream cheese onto dough. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over cream cheese and crescent layer.
- Spoon Mushroom mixture over cream cheese layer. Top with a generous amount of Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until Cheese is bubbly and crescent dough is golden brown. Make sure crust is done in middle, if not place back in oven until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool enough to cut. Cut into square servings and serve warm.