Middle Eastern Veggitizers
- 12 pretzel crisps, original
- 12 tbsp hummus, olive
- 1 large leek, sliced & cleaned
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp all purpose greek seasoning
- 4 cherry tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fenugreek
- 2 tbsps fried garlic, crumbled
- 1 tsp course black pepper
How to Make Middle Eastern Veggitizers
- 1In a large heated skillet, add olive oil. Add leeks and seasoning to the skillet. Sauté for 5-7 minutes or until leeks are tender. Remove from skillet and let leeks get room temperature.
On each pretzel crisps, put 1 Tbsp of hummus, leeks, a couple of tomato slices and chopped olives from the hummus container. Top with fenugreek, garlic and black pepper.