I use Olive oils and Vinegar from Ancient Olive.
You can season with any seasonings.
This is a fun dish for kids to make.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- cauliflower heads
- 1 box
- velveeta cheese
- miniature american flag
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin any flavor
- 1/4 c
- coconut curry
- 3 Tbsp
- honey ginger vinegar
How to Make Lunar cauliflower
- 1Narrow rectangle tray, approximately 12" x 24" . Bowl that the base of one head of cauliflower heads fits onto and sits on the tray. Small snack cheese crock that fits onto the tray. Small tongs. Small picks.
- 2Wash both cauliflower heads. Clean leaves from bottom. Cut florets from one cauliflower head.
- 3Place the cut florets into a gallon storage bag and add olive oil and vinegar, seal and sit in refrigerator overnight. Place whole cauliflower head in storage bag and seal, place in refrigerator.
- 4Place the whole cauliflower head into a pot with enough water to cover, cook till tinder. Be careful to not damage the head when you remove it from the water.
- 5Add coconut curry to the storage bag of oiled florets and shake. Place the florets onto a foil lined pan and bake at 350 degrees till tender. Approximately 20 min.
- 6Place the cheese in the crock until hot. You may add flavor such as red pepper.
- 7Remove the cauliflower head and place in the bowel. With a sharp knife cut the head while holding in place into vertical square slices, then cut horizontally while holding in place. You should be able to see the round head and use picks to take square cubes.
- 8Place bowl onto tray. Place the cheese crock onto the tray. Place the curry florets around the base of the bowl. Place flag into the top of the head. Serve