I use Olive oils and Vinegar from Ancient Olive.
You can season with any seasonings.
This is a fun dish for kids to make.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largecauliflower heads
1 boxvelveeta cheese
1miniature american flag
3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin any flavor
1/4 ccoconut curry
3 Tbsphoney ginger vinegar
How to Make Lunar cauliflower
- Narrow rectangle tray, approximately 12" x 24" . Bowl that the base of one head of cauliflower heads fits onto and sits on the tray. Small snack cheese crock that fits onto the tray. Small tongs. Small picks.
- Wash both cauliflower heads. Clean leaves from bottom. Cut florets from one cauliflower head.
- Place the cut florets into a gallon storage bag and add olive oil and vinegar, seal and sit in refrigerator overnight. Place whole cauliflower head in storage bag and seal, place in refrigerator.
- Place the whole cauliflower head into a pot with enough water to cover, cook till tinder. Be careful to not damage the head when you remove it from the water.
- Add coconut curry to the storage bag of oiled florets and shake. Place the florets onto a foil lined pan and bake at 350 degrees till tender. Approximately 20 min.
- Place the cheese in the crock until hot. You may add flavor such as red pepper.
- Remove the cauliflower head and place in the bowel. With a sharp knife cut the head while holding in place into vertical square slices, then cut horizontally while holding in place. You should be able to see the round head and use picks to take square cubes.
- Place bowl onto tray. Place the cheese crock onto the tray. Place the curry florets around the base of the bowl. Place flag into the top of the head. Serve