- 16 oz
- can chickpeas or garbanzo beans drained and reserving some juice
- 1/4 c
- liquid from can of chickpeas
- 3-5 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- fresh parsley, lightly chopped
How to Make Hummus
- 1Drain chickpeas and set aside liquid from can.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in blender or food processor. Add 1/4 cup of liquid from chickpeas. Blend for 3-5 minutes on low until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- 3Place in serving bowl, and create a shallow well in the center of the hummus.
Add a small amount (1-2 tablespoons) of olive oil in the well. Garnish with parsley (optional).
- 4Serve with toasted pita chips. O kadar iyi tadı!