Guacamole With Feta Cheese
- ripe avacados
- 1 c
- tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/8 c
- red onion, diced
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 c
- cilantro, fresh, rough chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp
- lime juice, fresh
- 2 oz
- feta cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Guacamole With Feta Cheese
- 1Remove avocado skin and stone and place in a bowl. Mash avocados.
- 2Add small diced tomato, onion, garlic and cilantro. Season with salt and gently mix until all nicely incorporated.
- 3Add Feta Cheese and gently mix again. Reserve some of the Feta Cheese to sprinkle on top.
- 4Serve with your favorite chips! Super easy and delicious, don’t you think??!!