Grilled Spinach & Cheese Ravioli Bites
- 1 pkg
- fresh spinach & cheese ravioli
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp
- all purpose greek seasoning
- roma tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 2-3 large
- fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Grilled Spinach & Cheese Ravioli Bites
- 1Boil ravioli according to package.
- 2Combine oilve oil and greek seasoning. Mix well.
- 3Transfer boiled ravioli to medium size bowl. Pour 1/2 olive oil dressing over ravioli. Toss until well coated
- 4Preheat grill pan to meidum-high heat. Grill ravioli for 1-2 minutes on both side.
- 5Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, pepper flakes, capers, cheese and remaining olive oil dressing in small mixing bowl.
- 6Top grilled ravioli with tomato salad.