Grilled Spinach & Cheese Ravioli Bites
1 pkgfresh spinach & cheese ravioli
1/4 cextra virgin olive oil
2 tspall purpose greek seasoning
2roma tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
2-3 largefresh basil leaves, chopped
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
1/4 cshredded mozzarella cheese, chopped
How to Make Grilled Spinach & Cheese Ravioli Bites
- Boil ravioli according to package.
- Combine oilve oil and greek seasoning. Mix well.
- Transfer boiled ravioli to medium size bowl. Pour 1/2 olive oil dressing over ravioli. Toss until well coated
- Preheat grill pan to meidum-high heat. Grill ravioli for 1-2 minutes on both side.
- Combine tomatoes, basil, garlic, pepper flakes, capers, cheese and remaining olive oil dressing in small mixing bowl.
- Top grilled ravioli with tomato salad.