Easy Vegetable Squares
- 2 can(s)
- crescent rolls (16 rolls)
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- dried dill weed
- 1 tsp
- buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 3 c
- chopped veggies (your choice)
- 1 c
- cheddar, mozzarella or monterey jack cheese, grated
How to Make Easy Vegetable Squares
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and pat into a 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, and salad dressing mix. Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- 3Sprinkle with desired veggie toppings and shredded cheese.
- 4Cut into squares and serve.
- 5Suggested veggie toppings: shredded carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green onions, green peppers, chopped tomatoes, black olives, celery.