Easy Vegetable Squares
2 can(s)crescent rolls (16 rolls)
2 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg(3 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 tspdried dill weed
1 tspbuttermilk salad dressing mix
3 cchopped veggies (your choice)
1 ccheddar, mozzarella or monterey jack cheese, grated
How to Make Easy Vegetable Squares
- Unroll crescent rolls and pat into a 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, and salad dressing mix. Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with desired veggie toppings and shredded cheese.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Suggested veggie toppings: shredded carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green onions, green peppers, chopped tomatoes, black olives, celery.