Deviled ham Dip
- 1 can(s)
- underwood deviled ham[be careful.when can is opened, rim is veryvery sharp]
- 1-8oz. pkg
- reduced fat [but not fat-free]cream cheese softened
- `1 dash(es)
- favorite hot sauce
- `1small pinch
- preparedground horse radish[careful,only a little]
- 3-4 box
- favorite snack crackers
How to Make Deviled ham Dip
- 1place all ingredients except crackers in food processor with metal knife blade. Blend until thoroughly combined and mixture is a consistent pink color throughout with no white streaks. Store in a covered bowl in refrigerater 'til a few minutes before serving.
- 2place assorted crackers on large plate/tray on table near dip.rovide small plates& small knives for indifiduals to place a portion of dip to spread on crackers to avoid inadvertent double dipping.
- 3AS I said, it goes fast in my home, so make as many batches[multiple batches can be made in same food processor bowl at same time.] as you like.leftovers if there are any he. he. store well in fridge in covered bowl for quite a few days.