1 can(s)black eyed peas
1 smalljalapeno pepper
1 smallpoblanos pepper
·obay seasoning ( to taste)
2 ccanola oil for frying
How to Make Deep Fried Black Eyed Peas
- Start out by chopping all of you vegetables( LARGE pieces). These pieces will be removed later.
- Open can of Peas, and rinse well.
In a medium pot
* add veggies and peas
* bring to a boil for 10 minutes
* cut off heat
* let sit for an 1 Hour to cool ( lid off )
* REFRIGERATE OVER NIGHT
- * heat oil
* Remove veggies from liquid
* strain water from peas
* let dry on paper towels
- * carefully began to fry peas in oil ( until skin on peas burst and crispy)
* season to taste with Obay Seasoning & salt
*(hint) BACON MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER; I bet you cant stop eating them.