This one is a keeper!
- 2 medium to large cucumbers
- deli meat-turkey, ham, or other deli meat slices or shaved
- bacon (optional)
- green onions (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- any sandwich fillers (optional)
- laughing cow cheese or mayo or cream cheese or any other condiment
How to Make Cucumber Subs
- 1Cut the cucumber length-wise, from tip to tip. Scoop out the inside of the cucumber to make room for your sandwich fillers. Add meat, veggies, and other sandwich makings to the inside of the cucumber. Place one half of the cucumber on the other half. Enjoy!!