Cucumber Roll Appetizers
Photo and recipe from" good life eats."
- 2 medium
- 6 oz
- crumbled feta
- 3 Tbsp
- greek yogurt
- 1/4 c
- finely diced red bell pepper
- 12 medium
- pimento stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried or dill weed or some of each to taste
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 pinch
- pepper to taste
How to Make Cucumber Roll Appetizers
- 1Thinly slice cucumbers about 2 mm, thick with a vegetable peeler or mandolin.
Lay cucumber slices on top of paper towel lined cutting board. Set aside.
- 2Combine feta and yogurt in a medium bowl(mash feta with a fork).
Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- 3Place 1-2 teaspoons of mixture at one end of cucumber slices and roll up loosely.
Secure with toothpicks.
Repeat until all cucumbers slices are filled and rolled.
Chill until ready to serve.