☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
½ mediumhead of cauliflower
2/3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
¼ cparmesan cheese, grated
¼ call purpose flour
½ tspred pepper flakes
How to Make Crispy Cauliflower Bites
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Spray mini muffin tin generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower. You can use the inner core for this recipe.
- Coarsely chop the cauliflower and place in a food processor with the steel cutting blades. Pulse the food processor until the cauliflower is finely chopped.
- Place the finely chopped cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend well.
- Place a rounded tablespoon of the mixture into each mini muffin well. Pat down to form a nugget.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Carefully turn each cauliflower bite over and continue to bake for 12 to 15 additional minutes or until bites are crispy brown on both sides.
- Serve hot or warm for best flavor.